Are you trying to choose the best life coaching academy or NLP training company? You have probably noticed that there are lots of people offering NLP and coaching courses. That is great on the one hand as competition means that as a provider we need to stay at the forefront of development so as to stand out from the crowd. There is a downside for the potential students though. Many “NLP training companies” or “Life coaching courses” are ripping students off and the student does not even know it.
Some providers are making up their own accreditation. Others are selling courses really cheap, promising all sorts, but with very poor content. There are also companies doing the opposite and selling on the idea that your course should be 6 to 12 months long. There are even people who don’t even have the qualifications to teach, who are trying to make a quick buck.
How to choose the best life coaching academy.
When you consider which training provider to use to learn NLP or coaching, you should be aware that NOT all training is created equal. There are many training providers and it can be a mine field to find a good quality provider. We are here to help guide you and to make the process easy for you.
Here is a short video from our free NLP life coaching course that gives you more information on choosing the best life coaching academy.
Here are some things to consider:
• Their accreditation, (Reliable, well established, international accreditation. Not their own board they created.)
• Does the trainer actually work in the field, using the techniques themselves?
• Your trainer must be properly qualified to teach you.
• The trainer should be committed to personal development and growth.
• How long has the trainer been training?
• Some providers will try to tempt you with low prices, but the quality of the training suffers and the materials are of low quality.
• Others will say that you will get more certificates, but rush over the material and as such leave you incomplete and under prepared for using the techniques in the real world.
• Some will simply charge large amounts to draw the training out over many days.
Below are some of the accreditation’s we hold to help being a top life coaching academy. We don’t mention them to impress you, but rather to impress upon you the importance of working with a company that takes their responsibility to you seriously.
There are a number of quality NLP boards that a NLP trainer could belong to, e.g. ABNLP, Society of NLP, ITANLP and the INLPTA.
Coaching with NLP is a member of the following boards:
• American Board of NLP (ABNLP.)
• American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH.)
• American Board of NLP Coaching Division.
• Time Line Therapy® Association (TLTA.)
• Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA.)
• International Coach Registry (ICR.)
• Wayne is also a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF.)
Wayne’s credentials include:
• Trained in the USA with Dr Tad James. (Creator of Time line Therapy®)
• ICF Certified Coach,
• ICF Mentor Coach,
• Micro Expression practitioner,
• Master practitioner and Trainer of NLP,
• Master practitioner and Trainer of Hypnosis,
• Master practitioner and Trainer of Coaching,
• Master practitioner and Trainer of Time Line Therapy®,
• Trainer of Mindfulness, Speed reading and other personal development courses.
So I think it is fair to say, that as a student, it is important to do your homework. Find the company that is dedicated to your success. Somebody who is passionate about helping you become the best that you can be and not simply chasing a pay check.
If you could like to find out more about how committed we are to our students, then visit the testimonial page or feel free to contact us any time.