Are you new in business and not sure which way to turn or what to do next?
Are you stuck in a rut and feel like the world is on your shoulders?
Have you got an existing business and you feel your business is stagnating or going backwards?
Do you feel like you have hit a plateau in your business?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then business coaching could be for you.
What could you expect to achieve during business coaching?
Here are some of the things you could expect to achieve during a coaching program, depending on the length and focus of the coaching relationship.
• Increase your profit margin.
• Increase staff retention and job satisfaction.
• Clarifying your purpose and goals in business and your personal life.
• Break through the things that have held you back.
• Learn how to stay focused on your goals.
• Increase output and performance in yourself and your staff.
• Have more “ME” time.
• Develop your own knowledge and skills.
• Eliminate personal and business conflicts.
• Create Empowering relationships.
• Learn how to become a leader instead of a follower.
• Create and put systems in place to free up time.
• Create the future you want in health, wealth and well being.
• Remember why you started the business in the first place and create an action plan to achieve your why.
• Learn how to have fun.
Business coaching and the 21st century
The business market place has changed over the last few decades and is consistently changing for that matter. Business owners around the world are working with their business coaches to help them reach their business and personal goals. As a business owner, your personal and family life is impacted by our businesses. When our business and personal values do not align, then that can have a major impact on our lives and make life really challenging for the wrong reasons.
Business coaching is about helping you and your business to thrive. That does not imply that the coach does everything for you. Instead, your business coach challenges you in a way that helps you to find the answers you are looking for. Helping you to find the resources you require and assist you in achieving your goals. Business coaching is about process and not content. Meaning that it does not matter what industry you are in, all businesses have certain processes and it is about how to make those processes work best for you. It may also be that you don’t currently employ some processes and need help there. Your business coach will help you to find out where there might be blockages or bottlenecks in your business. There are many different things that can hold your businesses back. They are not always obvious to see when you are too close to it all.
More business owners now realize they are not alone and don’t have to struggle through things by themselves. Most of the top C.E.O.’s of both SME’s and large organizations use business coaching. As a business owner it can be a lonely world as you don’t always have somebody in your organization to relate to your pressures or who you can bounce ideas off of. Business coaching offers this support and much more.
Why our business coaching service?
Wayne has owned a number of businesses and brings that experience to the coaching sessions. This means that you are working with somebody who understands what it takes to make a successful business and understands that things can sometimes get on top of you. The question is how to move forward to see the light at the end of the tunnel? How to have more free time to spend with the family? How to get everything done that needs doing? How to maximize profits and much more?
We work with business owners from various industries and walks of life. We can often also introduce and refer our clients to each other to do business with one another. This can sometimes negate the investment of your business coaching. Now that is worth it.
6 Quick business coaching tips to help your business.
• Delegate what you can to others that can competently do the job.
• Only pick up emails 3 times a day.
• Have a default diary of what you need to do each day.
• Market your business every day for 2 hours.
• Do the things that are you are uncomfortable with or you don’t like first every morning.
• Invest in your education every day. Even if that is reading a trade journal.
If you feel stuck or want to move your business to the next level, simply contact us today.
Studies have shown that companies who have invested in a business coach, have had at least a 600% return on investment. How much would you like to achieve?
A typical business coaching program would run over a 12 weeks. Depending on the specific results you want to achieve, the term could be adjusted to suit your needs.
Stop procrastinating and start take action today.
Our success is your success.