What is your purpose for exploring business coaching?
Studies have found that investing in business coaching has between a 6 times to 40 times return on investment.
Meaning for every £1000 they invest in business coaching, they see over a £6,000 return on investment.
Would you invest £5,000 in business coaching to even just double your investment and make £10,000?
Now what would it be worth to you if you used the same strategies to make that return year on year? Over and over again.
What if that one £5,000 investment made you an extra £10,000 year on year on year?
Are you ready to do what it takes to transform your business? Business coaching can help you to move your business in the direction and speed you want.
Do you have an existing business?
Do you feel your business is stagnating or going backwards?
Are you new in business and not sure which way to turn or what to do next?
Are you stuck in a rut and feel like the world is on your shoulders?
Do you feel like you have hit a plateau in your business or career?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then business coaching could be for you.
What can business coaching help with?
Here are some of the things you could expect to achieve during a coaching program, depending on the length and focus of the coaching relationship.
• Increase your turnover and profit margin?
• Increase staff retention and job satisfaction.
• Clarifying your purpose and goals in business and your personal life.
• Break through the what has held you back.
• Learn how to stay focused on your goals.
• Increase output and performance in yourself and your staff.
• Have more “free” time.
• Time management
• Develop your own knowledge and skills.
• Eliminate personal and business conflicts.
• Create Empowering relationships.
• Learn how to become a leader in your industry, instead of a follower.
• Create and put systems in place to free up time.
• Create the future you want in health, wealth and well being.
• Increase emotional intelligence
• Remember why you started the business in the first place and create an action plan to achieve your why.
• Learn how to have fun.
Business coaching and the 21st century
The business market place has changed over the last few decades and is consistently changing for that matter. Business owners work with business coaches to help them reach their business and personal goals. As a business owner, your personal and family life is impacted by our businesses. When our business and personal values do not align, then that can have a major impact on our lives and make life really challenging for the wrong reasons.
Business coaching is about helping you and your business to thrive. That does not imply that the coach does everything for you. Instead, your business coach challenges you in a way that helps you to find the answers you are looking for. Helping you to find the resources you require and assist you in achieving your goals. Business coaching is about process and not content. Meaning that it does not matter what industry you are in, all businesses have certain processes and it is about how to make those processes work best for you. It may also be that you don’t currently employ some processes and need help there. Your business coach will help you to find out where there might be blockages or bottlenecks in your business. There are many different things that can hold your businesses back. They are not always obvious to see when you are too close to it all.
More business owners now realise they are not alone and don’t have to struggle through things by themselves. Most of the top C.E.O.’s of both SME’s and large organisations use business coaching. As a business owner it can be a lonely world as you don’t always have somebody in your organisation to relate to your pressures or who you can bounce ideas off of. Business coaching offers this support and much more.
Business coaching return on investment
There have been a number of studies and reviews on why coaching is beneficial from a business perspective.
• One study is documented in the Manchester Review, entitled “Maximising the impact of executive coaching.” The study of 100 senior executives from 56 companies, who received coaching, averaged a return on investment of almost 5.7 times the initial investment. You can read more here.
• Another study of 30 executives who participated in a large executive development program at a Fortune 500 company, found that coaching resulted in a 529% return on investment.
• Harvard Business Review had an article about companies that spent on employee development, who outperformed the S&P 500 by 17 – 35% during 2003. You can read more here.
• Coaching has become a significant and regular part of most leadership development activities (Corporate Leadership Council, 2003.)
• Zenger and Smith (2006) estimated that 70% of organisations with formal leadership development initiatives were using coaching as a key ingredient.
Why our business coaching service?
Wayne has owned a number of businesses and brings that experience to the coaching sessions. This means that you are working with somebody who understands what it takes to make a successful business and understands that things can sometimes get on top of you. The question is how to move forward to see the light at the end of the tunnel? How to have more free time to spend with the family? How to get everything done that needs doing? How to maximise profits and much more?
We work with business owners from various industries and walks of life. We can often also introduce and refer our clients to each other to do business with one another. This can sometimes negate the investment of your business coaching. Now that is worth it.
6 Quick tips to help your business.
• Delegate what you can to others that can competently do the job.
• Only pick up emails 3 times a day.
• Have a default diary of what you need to do each day.
• Market your business every day for at least 1 hour.
• Do the things that are you are uncomfortable with or you don’t like first every morning.
• Invest in your education every day. Even if that is reading a trade journal.
If you feel stuck or want to move your business to the next level, simply contact us today.
Studies have shown that companies who have invested in a business coach, have had at least a 600% return on investment. How much would you like to achieve?
A typical business coaching program would run over a 12 weeks. Depending on the specific results you want to achieve, the term could be adjusted to suit your needs.
Stop procrastinating and start take action today.
Our success is your success.