Coaching is a still an unregulated market and there are a number of unscrupulous people who will promise the world and deliver very little to their clients. As a coach you have a responsibility to have the skills necessary to help your client. In the most basic terms, coaching is about helping the client to get from where they are (usually a stuck state) to where they want to or need to be (empowered state with options). That is why our coaching training is so valuable. It combines a number of different techniques to accomplish this.
NLP coaching training?
Many people are now looking for NLP coaching training because of the opportunity to create real lasting change in both their own and their client’s lives. If you want to make a difference in other people’s lives, then this coach training is for you. You will have the skills to transform both your own life and to positively impact on other people with your coaching skills.
Once you have completed the NLP coaching training.
Completing the coaching training course will allow you to offer coaching in a variety of fields, depending on what other skills you have already acquired. As an example, if you have business experience you could offer business coaching as a service. As coaching is more focused on process rather than content, you could coach most people who are searching for a coach. There are many areas of coaching and the following are only a few. Areas such as:
- Personal coaching / Life Coaching
- Business coaching /Executive Coaching
- Group coaching /Team Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Confidence Coaching
By becoming an NLP Coach and utilizing the powerful techniques you have as a NLP practitioner, you will have the ability to make changes at both the conscious and unconscious level. This will result in greater effectiveness for your clients in less time. Many other coaching courses are unable to teach you all these techniques. Utilizing your NLP skills will put you a step ahead of the competition. Adding this short course to your portfolio of skills, will provide you with the knowledge of how to apply and structure a coaching session. You will also be able to offer valuable personal breakthrough sessions to your clients.
We offer 2 levels of NLP coaching training.
- NLP Coach (Practitioner Level) – Included within the NLP Practitioner
- NLP Master Coach (Master Level) – Included within the Master Practitioner certification.
Only a handful of NLP coaching schools have the knowledge and experience to offer this certification. The course is approved and certified by the ABNLP (American Board of NLP) and ABNLP Coaching Division. It is also goes on to surpass the standards required by the ICF (International Coaching Federation).
The methodologies delivered can be used in a variety of coaching environments so it suits both face to face and telephone coaching. The interactive training is delivered by our lead trainer and Master NLP Coach Wayne Farrell. Wayne is a certified trainer of NLP, Hypnosis, Time Line Therapy® and Coaching.
When he is not delivering training Wayne operates as a coach to personal and business clients. Wayne has been in and around business internationally for over 20 years, owning a number of his own companies along the way. He now follows his dreams of helping more people with coaching and coaching training.
Why Should You Attend This Training?
- Improve your coaching ability as an NLP Practitioner.
- Gain global accreditation.
- Introduce proven quality coaching philosophy into your workplace
Here is just a taste of what you can expect during this coaching training course:
- Understanding the relationships between coaching, being a mentor and therapy.
- How to create agreements and contracts for success coaching.
- Reviewing other coaching models for individual and business cycles.
- Recognizing your own communication style and behaviors and be able to adapt this to connect with others.
- Innovation and creativity tools to empower individuals to move forward.
- How to ask powerful and quality questions.
- How to structure your own coaching program.
- Giving and receiving feedback to develop and encourage positive behaviors in your clients.
- Writing goals and breaking down into milestones for timed results.
- Setting tasks to bypass limiting decisions.
- Helping clients to overcome their limiting decisions and limiting beliefs.
- Selling yourself as a coach – how to get clients.
- Completing and delivering a coaching session.
NLP Coaching Training Program Structure:
The coaching training is delivered around classroom tuition and includes group exercises. You are encouraged to practice your new skills during the course by coaching your fellow students.
If you have any further questions, please contact us or see the FAQ’s page and we will be more than happy to assist.