Why would you want to do the NLP practitioner training?
• Are you a business owner who wants to improve your communication skills?
• A manager who wants to understand how to get the best out of your team?
• Want to be a more engaging manager and learn how to communicate with different personality types?
• A sales person who wants to learn ethical and powerful techniques to connect with your clients?
• A parent who wants to empower their children?
• A teacher who wants to better reach and empower your students to greater hihgtes?
• A psychologist, doctor, coach or someone working with clients and wants to create real deep lasting change?
• Want to learn how to win friends and influence people by understanding what people are really thinking and saying?
• Want to learn how to create success in all areas of your life?
• Someone who knows that personal development is at the core of self actualization?
Whatever your reason, the NLP practitioner and master practitioner courses are quite simply put, “A must do.” The skills you learn in NLP can change your life and the lives of the people you interact with. Both in your personal and professional lives.
The skills taught in NLP are invaluable in business, education, therapy, sales, training, management development and coaching. To name just a few. We have students from all walks of life and professions taking the NLP course, including military, doctors, business people, existing coaches, psychologists, mentors, house wives and people looking for a career change.
What to expect at the NLP training.
The NLP practitioner training is an interactive, informal and supportive training environment. You are encouraged to learn and enhance your new skills through practical implementation during the training. The training has been designed to provide you with a structured and comprehensive learning platform with various components.
• Pre-course Study (Including course manual, online videos and course book).
• 7 Day live interactive training.
• Assessment during the course and an open book test that is due on the last day.
• We cover what you will have learned from the pre-study material in greater detail.
• Individual coaching and support. (Even after the live training.)
• Question and answer sessions.
• Practice groups to help develop and hone your skills.
You will leave the NLP practitioner training feeling confident in your ability to use all the techniques to help yourself and others. The course is designed to develop both your personal and professional life. NLP training is recognised for its many change techniques and often features in many other types of leadership, coaching and communications training. Please feel free to watch and read some previous students testimonials.
What certification will you receive on completion of the NLP practitioner training?
On successful completion of the course you will be awarded with 3 internationally recognized certificates.
• NLP Practitioner Certificate.
• Time Line Therapy® Practitioner Certificate.
• NLP Coach Certificate.
The course is accredited by:
• International Coach Register (ICR)
• American Board of NLP (ABNLP)
• Time Line Therapy(TM) Association
• ABNLP Coaching Division
• Comensa (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa)
What does the NLP course cover?
You will learn:
• The basis of NLP. (Neuro-Linguistic Programming.)
• Understand and utilize body language in communication.
• Skills in observing other people.
• How to create positive change in yourself and others.
• The conscious use of language.
• How to set effective value-driven goals personally and professionally.
• How to take charge of your own life, having physical and mental alignment to become confident in everything you do.
• To adapt to different thinking and learning styles, and experience different perspectives.
• Create and manage your own emotional states to gain high performance.
• Learn how to manage stress, sustain high performance states and a greater sense of well being.
• Create empowering beliefs that will alter your life.
• The communication model that lets you see situations for what they really are.
• Goal setting that leads to results and achievement.
• How to set achievable goals.
• How to build rapport, which the foundation of influence.
• Learn how to use your voice to gain rapport, even on the phone.
• How to disagree and yet keep rapport.
• Representational systems. Increasing your communication.
• Find out how we internally code our experience of the world.
• Use language to transform your ability to communicate with others.
• How to tell HOW someone is thinking just by watching their eyes.
• Sub-Modalities and how we encode things unconsciously. Getting your brain to really work for you.
• How to change unwanted beliefs, habits and feelings.
• How to alter the meaning you place on things and events.
• Learn how to permanently remove phobias.
• Language patterns and the use of words.
• Learn how to use presuppositions to impact appropriately on someone’s experience.
• Learn how to listen to everyday language to hear how others limit themselves.
• Learn how to ask questions that can lessen or even solve problems.
• Challenge peoples’ objections gracefully.
• Learn the linguistic secrets of the eminent hypnotist Milton Erickson.
• Anchoring and having the power to feel how you want.
• How to control your feelings at any time.
• Learn how to move people from being stuck to being resourceful in minutes.
• Perceptual positions and how view situations differently to achieve better results.
• Learn how to resolve interpersonal and inter-group conflict.
• Discover how to gain invaluable insights about other points of view, to aid decision making and leadership.
• Learn how to be your own best adviser.
• Strategies and how we do what we do.
• Find out how others make decisions.
• Learn how to mold your sales approach to suit your client’s buying strategy.
• Learn how to spot weaknesses in other peoples’ strategies and improve them.
• Align identity, values, beliefs, capabilities, behaviors and environment to produce a compelling recipe for success.
• Parts integration and how to resolve inner conflict.
• Increase personal congruence and enhance energy levels.
• Time Line Therapy® Certification.
• Improve how you can relate to time.
• Gain new strategies for using time.
• Discover the root cause of problems.
• Release negative emotions from the past such as anger, sadness, fear, guilt and hurt quickly and effortlessly.
• Delete dis-empowering beliefs like “I’m not good enough to do…”, “I can’t have lots of money and a great relationship” or any other beliefs that hold you back.
• Learn how to assist others in doing the above.
• Learn how to use your Time Line to create and get what you want.
• NLP COACH Certification.
By mastering these NLP techniques, you will accelerate your ability to succeed in your life goals and achieve optimum results. Your effectiveness in working with others will dramatically increase. As will your ability to help those around you to achieve their greatest potential. You will master rapport so that you can effectively communicate with anyone. Your language will become more precise and elegant. You will be able to remove negative emotions and limiting beliefs so that you can achieve your greatest potential. You will be in control of your thoughts, feelings, behaviors and be able to create empowering emotional states whenever you want them.
NLP training cost:
To find the cost and the venue nearest to you, simply select the country in which you would prefer to attend the training. There are only 12 people per group, so you are assured of the best personal attention.